Sunday 1 January 2012

Individual Order Form

Hello!

I have created an individual order form which you can access by clicking here

Just download a copy, edit it and email back to me at holly.young@hotmail.co.uk (if you need any help, just let me know).

If you want a particular product adding to the list, please give me the details and I'll see what I can do. We have already added some cleaning products for Janey and a few items for Cat.
After our first order, the plan is to give everyone a username and password to the Essential Trading web site so you can view and select from their entire catalogue. For the first order though, we have created a 'popular' items list in the hope we can build up enough demand to buy in bulk.

I'm hoping to place the order in the next week - so please have a look ASAP and don't miss out on this opportunity to buy good food and save money too!

No comments:

Post a Comment