Friday 30 December 2011

Food, Co-ops & Community Networking Event

After getting in touch with Alison Belshaw the Food Co-ops Advisor for the South West Region for Sustain, she has invited us to a food co-ops networking event in Bristol on Wednesday 8th February 10am - 3.30pm (free with lunch included!) We will be staying until 4.30pm for the extra discussion - There is interest in developing support for co-ops in the Bristol area after the MLFW project finishes. A discussion will be held around developing food markets within community centres and community led bulk buy food groups and cleaning refills between 3.45pm and 4.30pm.

See the flyer below for details of the event. I can't work out how to attach the booking form so let me know if you'd like to attend and I will forward it to you. Mark and I will be going in the Bongo and have space for another 6 people so just give us a shout if you would like a lift.

I am really looking forward to attending the workshops and finding out more from people who actually know what they're doing!

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to attend please and take you up on the offer of a lift. Could you send me flyer (can't view it on post) and booking form please

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm will try and work out why it's not visible and will forward to you now. Glad you're coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be interested in coming too if there are still spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's your email address please and I'll forward you the details.

    ReplyDelete