Friday 30 December 2011

Another wholesaler recommended

After the word is starting to spread via the wonderful world of social media, another wholesaler - Suma have been recommended. I have requested a temp login in to view their prices (please give me a shout if you want me to email the username and password so you can have a look too) and after comparing a few products, some are cheaper than Essential Trading, some more expensive.

What I suggest is that we stick with Essential Trading for now (the fact it's based in Bristol whereas Suma is based in Leeds also lends me more to the original choice, but I don't know what the rest of you think?) and in the future if/when we are big enough to hit the minimum £250 spend from both suppliers we buy the various products where they are cheaper.

Feedback encouraged please!

No comments:

Post a Comment